2017 has been an extremely busy year. That is one reason why I have not posted more stories on my website. The other is that much of the work I have done I have not been able to share publicly, either they are private meetings with sensitive information or part of an ongoing internal process. I'm working with new and interesting clients this year and I have learned a huge amount.
Some highlights (snapshots below) from 2017 so far:
- 3 days with Citibank Innovation Lab in Dublin visually documenting the conversation of the Citibank Executive Committee.
- Live illustrating Cogs & Marvel's brand launch at their fabulous party.
- Executive Summit with Google in the Foundry, Dublin, visualising some mind-blowing input about AI and Google's Deep Mind project
- Working with Young SVP- Saint Vincent de Paul's youth programme and being impressed at how wise and compassionate Ireland's young people are.
- Joining the Creativity & Change team for some super-creative graphic recording at their Empathy to Action training in Cork
- Joining forces with new innovation start-up Framlabs for design sprints and more.
I was contributing visuals to a very innovative 2-day event organised by some powerful women in University Limerick. It was part of a longer process to develop interdisciplinary research proposals to tackle wicked health problems. This part of the process was a design-thinking workshop in which participants identifies "opportunity spaces" between their disciplines and built on the ideas that emerged from those spaces.